bak

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Boy Friend is dying for good

Please read my previous post about boyfriend.boyfriend Post
Update: Today Sunday April 13, 08
Boy friend is in his last weeks now. I have done everything and it is now time to replace him , I purchased a new Sony VAIO 15.4" Intel Pentium Dual-Core 1.73GHz Notebook Package at shopnbc.com on 5 month payment plan <-- love it. He is due to arrive first week in May. I just hope boyfriend will last that long, I don't think he will though.

While updating boyfriend I though I should go ahead and update Husband too since we've had him since 2003. Actually Dan's buddies made fun of our monitor when moving the house. "You do know they make smaller new ones now right?" So with that being said... I also bought a new Husband a Gateway One 19" LCD, Core 2 Duo 2GB RAM, 320GB Desktop Computer with TV Tuner and Webcam from hsn.com on flex pay too! Gota love flex pay!!! While updating everyone I went ahead and bought a new hard drive to back up too, we have one but this one is to back up and put into our fire proof safe. I realized the other day that if the house caught fire it's great we backed up picture however we would still loose them. So hopefully I have taken care of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Designer Cookies, Order now for the Holidays. Set of 12 cookies $36  Flavors Chocolate (tastes like brownies), Sugar Cookie, Chocolat...