bak

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Day 3
Tuesday March 11, 2008

Today was horrible. The time change on Sunday forward one hour and the lack of sleep since Dan has been gone took it’s toll today. I got up at 6:15am and got the girls up. Moving really slow. We managed to make it to school on time, but on the way home I felt so tired I thought I would fall asleep at the wheel. I actually think I dosed off on the way home.
I came home and slept on the couch until NOON!!! OH MY!!! Forced my self to get up and make lunch and eat. After that I started on the New home post cards to send out, and then went to pick up the girls. Tonight was Science Night so we hung out at school and had dinner their. A lot of fun. We came home and the girls played outside until bedtime just about. I sat here on the couch in some trance or something. Today just needs to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Designer Cookies, Order now for the Holidays. Set of 12 cookies $36  Flavors Chocolate (tastes like brownies), Sugar Cookie, Chocolat...